Custom Electrical Equipment Modification
3L2R offers a range of custom electrical equipment modification services across Southwestern Ontario, and we have the experience and know-how to successfully transition your project from conceptualization to reality. Your existing electrical equipment can be modified in a variety of ways to meet your organizations ever increasing needs. For example:
- Obsolete switchgear can be retro-fitted to accept current design vacuum circuit breakers
- Control circuits can be upgraded to new communication-ready solid state devices
- Thermal monitoring system can be added in the field
- Main bus can be extended with new vertical structures to add feeders to your system
- Uninstalled switchgear can be repurposed and reinstalled into new facilities
Because proper custom electrical equipment modification requires compliance to the codes and standards of various industries and organizations in Southwestern Ontario, 3L2R's highly trained personnel use only the very best industry practices to ensure that you get the very best out of your project. Our custom electrical equipment modification possibilities are endless; to learn more about them, and to let us know about your unique electrical product or electrical service requirements, please get in touch with us today.