Testing & Evaluation
When your circuit breakers detect a fault, do they not effectively interrupt current flow? Do you find that your transformers are not stepping up or stepping down voltage? Is your distribution equipment not delivering? At 3L2R we offer testing and evaluation services for a variety of types and brand names of electrical equipment throughout Southwestern Ontario. Our on-site testing and evaluation services incorporate state-of-the-art diagnostic methods, making it possible to discover your electrical products current condition with high precision, decide on it's functionality and life cycle, and determine the cause of the problem.
We ensure that our exceptionally skilled technicians are highly trained in electrical equipment testing and evaluation in order to assist you in deciding whether it's more cost and time effective to have your electrical products repaired, or replaced. As the industry's leading electrical services and electrical products supplier , 3L2R offers on-site testing and evaluation services for the following electrical equipment:
- Starters, contactors and relays
- Low to high voltage fuses
- Tower and pole switches
- Transformers in various styles, kVA sizes and types (liquid filled or dry)
- Busway and bus plugs: Fusible and breaker type, bus duct, tap boxes, end caps, parts and accessories
- Low to high voltage electrical components, parts and accessories
- Fusible and non-fusible disconnects: Panel mount switches, bolted pressure and load break switches, and automatic and manual transfer switches
- Breakers of all types
- Switchboards and panel boards
- Motor controls: Pump panels, motor starters, contact kits, coils, contactors, and motor control center lineups, sections and buckets
Our electrical equipment testing and evaluation services will potentially help you extend the life of your aging electrical products, save you money on high replacement costs, provide a faster turnaround time than replacement, and avoid obstacles often experienced when sourcing electrical equipment replacements. To learn more about 3L2R's electrical product testing and evaluation services, or any of our other reliable electrical services in Southwestern Ontario, please get in touch with us today.